Thursday, September 6, 2012

A New Day

Several years ago I was in the Young Women's presidency at church.  At the time I met this beautiful young woman of 15 who I eventually lost touch with.  She found me a few weeks ago on Facebook and came for dinner last night.  I cannot believe the close connection I still have with her.  She is a beautiful woman now with a wonderful spirit who is a faithful Latter Day Saint.  I am so proud of her.  She and I could have talked for many more hours.  I am so excited to have found her in my life again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet words. I was so excited that I finally found you on Facebook. Your words have always stayed with me throughout the years, along with the memories from girl's camp, young womens, and over nights at your house. I felt like you were the only one that really got me. I am so grateful for your example and your wonderful spirit, I am truly grateful for all that you have done for me. I am so excited to have you back in my life. Can't wait till we visit again. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete