Saturday, September 8, 2012

I don't know about anyone else but I am excited to get some cooler weather, even if it is just for a day or two.

Random thought:  I don't eat Chinese food anymore because there is no place that I know of that makes GOOD Chinese food.  However, yesterday I met someone for lunch and we went to Panda Express in Tomball.  I loved their food!  It actually tasted fresh and not deep fried in old oil!  Gotta go back soon!

I think I'm about ready to attempt sewing with my new machine that I got for Christmas.  It's about time, right?

We went to Buca di Beppo last night for dinner and although it was good, I like my authentic Italian sauce much better!  Not that I'm bragging.  As soon as it gets cooler, gonna take some pics to post in here.

Have a good rest of the day today and a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment